Teen's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Application Format
If You Are Seriously Considering Suicide EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:40 pm by Herobrine

» Fantasy role play
If You Are Seriously Considering Suicide EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:10 pm by Herobrine

» March Madness
If You Are Seriously Considering Suicide EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:35 pm by Herobrine

» Random Thread of Nonsense
If You Are Seriously Considering Suicide EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:28 pm by Herobrine

» Yo dawgs !
If You Are Seriously Considering Suicide EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:43 pm by Herobrine

» I can do my best and help you with dating problems!
If You Are Seriously Considering Suicide EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:29 pm by Herobrine

» New Feature!
If You Are Seriously Considering Suicide EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:44 pm by Herobrine

» So many finals
If You Are Seriously Considering Suicide EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:18 pm by Herobrine

» What are some things you want to see on the forum?
If You Are Seriously Considering Suicide EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:58 pm by Herobrine

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

If You Are Seriously Considering Suicide

Go down

If You Are Seriously Considering Suicide Empty Re: If You Are Seriously Considering Suicide

Post by Super Admin Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:11 pm

I hope so, I hope that this could be helpful for those who need it.
Super Admin
Super Admin
Admin
Admin

Birthday : 1998-05-28
Job/hobbies : Job: Volunteers at a retirement shelter. Hobbies: Singing, helping people, writing, drawing (even though I suck at drawing)
Humor : Hahahahahahahahaha, just the fact that you're reading this and expecting to see something funny is freaking HILARIOUS to me!!! XD

http://seeyourbeautyproject.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

If You Are Seriously Considering Suicide Empty Re: If You Are Seriously Considering Suicide

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:17 pm

this is very helpful and I am sure other members will agree Smile

Back to top Go down

If You Are Seriously Considering Suicide Empty If You Are Seriously Considering Suicide

Post by Super Admin Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:28 pm

If you are seriously considering suicide, please read this first.

Suicide is NOT the answer.  What it is that you're going through, I know how you feel.  I've been in your shoes before.  It's so difficult to feel this bad.  However, you shouldn't kill yourself.

There are so many people on this planet whose hearts you've touched.  So many people, whom you may not even know yet, that need you in their lives.  If you commit suicide now, you will never know what true happiness and strength really feels like.

I know it may not seem like it, but so many people care.  I care.  Your friends, your family, they care.  So many people need you to stay strong.

It may feel like the whole world is against you, like the whole world hates you.  But think about it this way: wherever there are people who love you, there are going to be people who hate you.  Therefore, wherever you are hated, you are loved.  And, plus, if people hate you, they are still taking time out of their pathetic lives to think about YOU.  That's how important you are.  If people are hating you, you either have/are something they wish they had/were, or you are just that important that people hate your beauty and importance.

Suicide is a permanent solution.  It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.  Once it's done, it's done.  There is no taking it back.  If you survive an attempt, you will live the rest of your life feeling guilty.  I know - I've attempted three times.  Don't risk the pain and guilt that you will have to live the rest of your life with if you survive.

I hate seeing you suffer like this.  You don't deserve it.  Make an effort to end your suffering, please.  Get the help that you need.  You deserve to live a beautiful, happy life.  Don't let this opportunity for happiness get away from you.  Don't take it away from yourself.

Don't go through this alone.  Talk to me.  Please, if after reading this, you're still considering suicide, send me a PM.  I can help you, if you would just give me a chance.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making it sticky)
Super Admin
Super Admin
Admin
Admin

Birthday : 1998-05-28
Job/hobbies : Job: Volunteers at a retirement shelter. Hobbies: Singing, helping people, writing, drawing (even though I suck at drawing)
Humor : Hahahahahahahahaha, just the fact that you're reading this and expecting to see something funny is freaking HILARIOUS to me!!! XD

http://seeyourbeautyproject.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down